Working with Task Displays, C&G Building Contractors carried out a series of enabling works for The White Company’s new shop in Chichester, West Sussex. Our usual high standard of work was fundamental to meet the exacting standards of this high-end brand. All works were completed in just 4-weeks helping to ensure the grand opening went ahead on time.
Schedule of Works
- Partitioning and linings to shop floor and store and staff facilities.
- Decoration throughout the ground floor sales area and first floor staff/store facilities.
- External decorations of shop front and first floor sash windows.
- Clearance of foliage to rear delivery area.
- Replacement of existing ageing flat roof due to water ingress into the shop floor area below.
- New pipework and sanitary ware to the staff washrooms.
- Replacement of existing broken down lead flashings to front elevation.
- Refurbishment of pitched tiled roof above staff facilities.
- Replacement paving slabs to access path.
- Replacement and cleaning of high-level coping stones to the pitched and flat roof areas.
- Refurbishment of the UPVC rainwater goods to the entire building.