C&G Building Contractors were called in by Rimor, a precision engineering firm in Denmead, to carry out a range of factory alterations to facilitate the installation of new machinery and create additional office space for the administration team. C&G carried out all work whilst the factory remained fully operational. The quick removal of the mezzanine enabled the machinery installation to go ahead on schedule. The completed works were delivered on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Isolation and removal of existing electrical systems.
- Removal of office partitions and suspended ceilings.
- Removal of single tier mezzanine floor and stairs.
- Installation of new partitions, ceilings and flooring.
- Installation of electrical and lighting systems to new offices
- Decorations throughout work areas.
- Clearance of all waste from site.