C&G were contacted by the Management Committee at Aldingbourne House in Crockerhill, West Sussex to carry out a range external refurbishment work to the Estate’s grade II listed Georgian manor. Due to the historical nature of the work, C&G engaged specialist trades to ensure that all the Client’s pre-specified standards were met.
Schedule of Works
- Refurbishment of double storey veranda.
- Replacing decorative spandrels.
- Replacement of glazing bars and glass to walls and roof.
- Decoration throughout.
- Refurbishment of sash windows to north and east wings.
- Replacement of spalled brickwork including pointing.
- Decorative repairs to concrete plinths.
- Full external decoration to the orangery.
“C&G Building Contractors were called in to rescue a large Grade 11 listed building project in 2014. Their efficiency and expertise in organising and managing the works was excellent. The completed project was finished in the timescales set and to a standard we were delighted with, restoring the Grade11 listed building to its former glory. We would highly recommend C&G Building Contractors to anyone looking for a professional team to manage and deliver to a very high standard.”
Aldingbourne House Management Co. Ltd.