C&G were approached by a private developer to extend and refurbish dilapidated cottage in the village of Denmead in Hampshire. The grade II refurbishment was completed in 25 weeks. The project required some specialist trades due to the age and nature of the existing building. Due to an extensive network of sub-contractors and suppliers C&G were able to deliver this picturesque project on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Soft strip of all internal linings.
- Double storey extension to create a larger kitchen and second bedroom.
- Replacement thatched roof.
- Replacement of all existing internal linings.
- Design and installation of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Floor and wall tiling.
- Installation of fitted kitchen.
- Replacement of existing timber windows.
- Hard and soft landscaping.