C&G Building Contractors were instructed by East Hampshire District Council to carry out two end-of-tenancy industrial unit refurbishment projects on the Woolmer Way Trading Estate in Bordon, Hampshire. The two units were fully refurbished and handed back to the client within a 4 week time frame. The comprehensive dilapidation schedule returned the units back to their original base-build design ready for re-letting to new tenants.
Schedule of Works
- Removal of all loose items left by previous tenants.
- Decommission and removal of all mechanical plant.
- Removal of office partitions, suspended ceilings, internal doors and windows.
- Strip out of mezzanine flooring system.
- Decommission and strip out of electric and gas installations.
- Inspection and refurbishment of box gutters.
- Removal of sanitary ware and floor finishes.
- Inspection and servicing of electric roller shutter doors.
- Base build rewire and installation of suspended lighting.
- Inspection and isolated repairs to profile cladding.
- Making good to damaged brickwork.
- Decoration of internal blockwork walls, windows and doors.
- Installation of specialist non-slip epoxy flooring.
- New external signage to front and rear elevations.