C&G Building Contractors were instructed to carry out a range of remedial works to prevent further ingress of water into the first floor staff offices at Boots in Lymington, Hampshire. The first stage of the work was to stop any further moisture ingress using a remedial Chemical Damp Proof Course throughout the first floor area. Further works included preventive measures to the external walls as well as the application of specialist epoxy paint. C&G delivered the the offices back to Boots fully water tight, on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Strip out of affected internal wall linings.
- Application of ‘Antel’ tanking slurry to internal walls.
- Plastering internal walls ready to receive decorations.
- Installation of new cavity trays.
- Removal of external wall fixings.
- Repointing of existing brickwork.
- Internal decorations throughout including specialist epoxy paint.