C&G Building Contractors were approached by East Hampshire District Council to undertake the redevelopment of a new build sports pavilion Clanfield, Hampshire. The new pavilion provided a much needed up-to-date facility for sports clubs and the local community. The project took 24 weeks to complete and was delivered to East Hampshire District Council on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Demolition and clearance of the existing building.
- Piled foundations.
- Beam and block floor slab.
- Traditional block and brick cavity walls.
- Structural steelwork.
- Erection of truss roof.
- Internal blockwork partitioning.
- Design and installation of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Fit-out of washrooms and changing facilities.
- Non-slip safety flooring throughout.
- Ceramic wall tiling.
- Installation of UPVC windows and doors.