C&G Building Contractors were approached by East Hampshire District Council to redevelop an existing sports pavilion in Whitehill, Hampshire. The area was in much need of a new sports facility to serve the local community and sports clubs. The new sports pavilion was constructed over a 30 week period and was delivered to East Hampshire District Council on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Demolition and clearance of the existing building.
- Strip foundations.
- Beam and block floor slab.
- Traditional block and brick cavity walls.
- Structural steelwork.
- Erection of truss roof.
- Internal blockwork partitioning.
- Design and installation of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Fit-out of washrooms and changing facilities.
- Non-slip safety flooring throughout.
- Ceramic wall tiling.
- Installation of hardwood doors.
- Hard landscaping.