G&G Building Contractors were engaged to deliver a new build development comprising of two 4 bedroom family homes located on the River Meon in Corhampton, Hampshire. PWP Architects provided a traditional Hampshire style design sympathetic to the location within the curtilage of the South Downs National Park. The project earned C&G the runners-up position for the LABC award for ‘Best Housing Development 2015’ (read more).
Schedule of Works
- Groundworks including strip foundations and beam and block floor.
- Sewerage treatment plant connected to both the existing properties and the new homes.
- Structural steelwork.
- Traditional brick and block cavity walls.
- Timber cladding.
- Air sourced heat pumps.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Design and installation of electrical systems.
- Hard and soft landscaping including fencing, driveway and pavings.
- Dry riser installed to meet fire safety regulations.