C&G Building Contractors have worked with Cognita Schools in Hampshire for a number of years on a variety of school refurbishment projects. Able to draw on our extensive network of suppliers and sub-contractors enabled us to carry out some of the more specialist works required. These types of projects are generally undertaken during school holiday times however we do ensure all operatives working on school contracts are DBS checked.
Schedule of Works
- Refurbishment of all existing school washrooms.
- Conversion of a storeroom into a new washroom.
- New link corridor between new washroom and main hall.
- Fire safety installations.
- Internal and external decorations.
- Surface water drainage.
- Extension of the existing car park to accommodate additional parking spaces.
- Replacement of timber sash windows.
- Heating and plumbing installations.
- Refurbishment of classrooms.
- Rainwater goods serviced and refurbished.
- Refurbishment of staff facilities including new kitchen.