C&G Building Contractors were approached by East Hampshire District Council to build a new public toilet block in the village of Selborne in Hampshire. The new build public toilets were centrally located within the curtilage of the village car park. The new toilet block provided the local community and visitors with a modern up-to-date toilet facility. The oak framed design enhanced the traditional look and feel of the toilets and was befitting of its village location. The project was successfully completed within the allotted 16 week works programme and delivered to East Hampshire District Council on time and on budget.
Schedule of Works
- Pile foundation.
- Insulated solid floor.
- Traditional cavity walls.
- Erection of cut roof.
- Roof tiling with handmade tiles.
- Erection of structural oak canopy.
- Design and installation of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Under floor heating system.
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Cast iron roof lights and gutters.
- Oak hand rails and balustrades.
- Hard and soft landscaping.