Working alongside PWP Architects, C&G have carried out a number of commercial refurbishment projects for the Lime Wood Group. Recent projects have included refurbishment of the group’s head office, installation of a communications hub at the Lime Wood Hotel and the refurbishment of a staff accommodation for The Pig Hotel. The Lime Wood Group continues to use C&G as their contractor of choice.
Schedule of Works
Group Head Office, Clayhill, Hampshire
- Conversion of a washroom into an office.
- New electrical circuits to facilitate new office.
- New partition wall in staff canteen.
- Replacement of existing flat roof.
Lime Wood Hotel, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
- Refurbishment of laundry into a new communications hub.
- Replacement of existing stud walls due to fire damage.
- Electrical system to suit multiple workstations.
- Specialist non-slip flooring.
- Replacement of fire damaged glazing.
Brock Cottage, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
- Refurbishment of staff lodge to create a 8 single occupancy units.
- Communal living and kitchen space.
- New shower rooms.
- Acoustic stud walling to create new bedrooms. New internal FD30 rated doors and closers.
“We have used a number of contractors but C&G have far surpassed all others. They have carried out a number of commercial refurbishment projects for us over the years proving they are able to deliver to the highest standards time and time again. The C&G team has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and has displayed professionalism and integrity at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend C&G as a first class choice of contractor.”
Mike Rice, Company Secretary.